This was contained in a press release made available to EJES GIST. He said Delta APC wouldn’t distract by a faceless and jobless evil conspiracy against the repositioning of APC in the state.
The statement thus reads,
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t respond to this ‘faceless, hopeless, reckless, senseless and jobless evil conspiracy against the repositioning of APC in the state.
While we are still recovering from the shock of betrayal and anti-party activities of some particular leaders ensued in the last gubernatorial election in Delta State, these unscrupulous elements are even planning to wreak more havoc.
Against all advice and agitation by party faithful across the state, for the party to meet specific disciplinary actions on these disgruntled elements, the State Executive Committee (SEC), chose to shun such move, based on the need to instil unity amongst us to reposition the party ahead of future Challenges.
Unfortunately, some of these political “never do well” gullible and disgruntled faceless elements, obviously under sponsorship by the opposition party, are hell-bent on causing disaffection among leaders and members of the party, through a dead on arrival pseudo publication. We challenge them to unveil their identity if they are brave enough to prove if they are true APC faithful.
We challenge these unscrupulous dissidents if they are who they claim they are, to show to the world the scores of APC in their respective units and wards, in the 2019 General Elections that you referred to in your fragile story.
Jobless hustlers, who are only after the money meant for the elections, you still have not completed your evil assignment?
Jobless miscreants of no electoral values as you are, can you tell the world the roles you and your paymaster played before, during, and after the elections as you speak from the pit of hell?
We, therefore, challenge you to channel your complaints appropriately through a law court, if you are man enough. However, you mentioned some potential individuals who discharged their duty perfectly before, during and after the elections, which led to the extermination of your dreams.
The State Working Committee (SWC) and State Executive Committee (SEC), therefore warn these fiends using APC as a cover-up as follows:
I. The State Working Committee or State Executive Committee never convened a meeting to set up or inaugurate any seven-man Committee, in regards to 2019 general elections.
2. To desist from dragging the names of APC staunch leaders to the mud, such as the 2019 governorship campaign DG Hon. George Timminimi, Director of Finance Mrs Harriet Amoku and Director of Security, Pastor Godwin Akpovie
3. Also to desist from
tarnishing the image of our prudent and noble State Officers with pedigree
4. That this faceless impudent never again use APC acronym as a cover-up to indulge in deluding our esteemed supporters
5. That APC as a party is not a faceless body; thus nobody should take these faceless dissidents dangerous, as the amount to nonentities.
6. That anybody which is not pleased with the disbursement of 2019
election funds should go to court for redress.
7. That individuality cannot hold connectivity to funds.
8. That the SWC and SEC led by Engr. Elvis Ayomanor is the only body saddled with the responsibility to pilot and oversees the affairs of APC in Delta State.
Henceforth, any information emanating from any faceless person(s) or either Mr Jones Ode Erue, media aide, Barr. Imonina should be disregard accordingly.
Felix Ogbotor Okpako
Publicity Secretary, APC, Delta State.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers