Simon Ekpa Biafra Leader
Nnamdi Kanu, the head of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has stated that the secessionist organisation will soon establish its social media site, according to Simon Ekpa, one of Nnamdi Kanu’s disciples.
ALSO READ : Nnamdi Kanu ’s Rearrest : Nigeria, Kenya didn’t violate IPOB Leader’s Human Rights – IHRC Report
In a video posted on his official Facebook page, Ekpa explained that the move was required owing to problems with Facebook and Twitter in sharing vital information on the Biafra movement.
The Finn said that Facebook is preventing him from going Live on the network, claiming that the platform is obstructing their operations.
“We will continue to use ‘enterbiafra’ until our social media platform is launched because of the way Facebook frustrates everything we do, including the one they term their community standard,” he said.
“Our leader Nnamdi Kanu will unveil our social media portal, and till then”
# Simon Ekpa Biafra Leader # Biafra Social Media
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021