Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Undergraduate InternshipProgramme (Business)
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
Upstream Nigeria Internship
- This programme offers current Nigerian undergraduate students the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also mentoring and coaching by your supervisors. Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme in any of the following Management, Humanities and Social Science disciplines: Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Economics, Media and Communication, Sociology, Psychology and Political Science
- Must have a valid Student Industrial Experience Scheme (SIWES)/Internship letter from a recognised institution
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Make sure you upload the following documents:
- An updated resume
- SIWES/Internship letter
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria