Information at out drrsk now is that the third Republic Senate President, Senator Ameh Ebute, has revealed why some members of the National Assembly booed President Muhammadu Buhari during the 2019 budget presentation on Wednesday.
He said that the lawmakers who booed President Buhari did so because of constituency projects.
“The lawmakers’ action might have been caused by Buhari’s failure to allow the them to dip their hands into the national treasury.
The former lawmaker said that booing a president was unprecedented in history of democracy in the country.
Hot Job Information:Good News: Ekiti State Set to Recruit More Teachers
He expressed dissatisfaction over the incident, insisting that the lawmakers’ action did not demonstrate mature conduct of people who were supposed to be members of the National Assembly: Senators and honourable members.
Ebute said the concerned lawmakers thought that they wanted to disgrace the president when in actual fact, they ended up disgracing themselves.
Recall that “It a drama yesterday during the budget presentation, despite the attitude of the lawmakers president Buhari still present the budget and he never reacted.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria