Written by Barrister Abegunde O. Adebiyi.
The political system took a different dimension especially when former President Obasanjo endorsed his most hated associate, Atiku Abubakar. I was in Abeokuta, Ogun state when the Waziri of Adamawa secretly visited his former boss at his Ota island.
We were not surprised because politicians are coming day by day, as soon as Atiku, Saraki, PDP National chairman and some persons unidentified by me, the meeting went to close door. It took 2 hours to end the meeting. Shortly after their arrival TY Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau and some Oil magnets stormed the venue. Now, I got confused. I asked myself what is going on here. This is beyond political gathering, but a formation of business interests. Few of us were told to step out, but I was lucky to stay in due to my Dad's influence.
The meeting began as at 11 pm and ended 2:49 am. It was fantastic actually, but every horrible and disheartening, I saw evil elements and wicked games. I knew Obasanjo is evil but never knew he is as evil as he was during the meeting. I now realize why my Dad sent me to represent him.
I don't like President Buhari, but something came to my mind why did is Obasanjo so wicked to him and his people (the North), unfortunately I don't have the answers.
I don't need to go into details of every bit of their conversation, but rather highlight the conditions given to Atiku and his elements, if they actually need his (Obansanjo's) support.
1. The Waziri signed a paper to allocate more Oil Wells to both TY Danjuma and his cronies.
2. That the Mambila hydro power station will be suspended.
3. That the Baro Sea Port will be suspended as well.
4. That he will impose National ban on Cattle Range.
5. That when supported into office he will make sure all oil exploration shall stop.
6. That he shall renew the subsidy regime.
7. That all corruption charges shall not be given attention.
8. He will handover to Peter Obi.
Seeing the above conditions my heart exude, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I have to confide in my Dad, he told me clearly that Obasanjo hates anything development, my dad confessed to me unless the man is dead otherwise we can't get ourselves out of this mess.
My worries about the whole meeting was Atiku's acceptance to deadly proposals. Why would he accept such evil agenda? Does his political ambition override our National development or what?
As I said earlier I don't want to go into details, but my self consciousness will always judge me if I fail to say something. I know what I am putting myself into. I know what might happen to me, but I don't care, I will be very happy while laying down in my grave if Nigerians know what they are plotting than to live and cry day by day.
My note is a point of call.
Barr. Abegunde O. Adebiyi.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Exclusive : Uncle Ekweremadu’s and the IPOB Wrestlers
- Police seal venue of #RevolutionNow summit in Lagos (Photos)
- Police parade woman who kidnapped and killed her friend's 8-year-old daughter in Kano after her parents failed to pay ransom
- Ike Ekweremadus Assault and The Dynamics of Revolution
- Job for Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 227
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1030
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1514
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 147
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1114
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9