President Muhammadu Buhari’s Agriculture and Rural Development Minister, Mohammed Nanono, is said to have secretly married a secondary female student.
Nanono, the minister, was said to have married Rakiya, a teenager, in a secret wedding on Saturday, April 3 in Jere Town, Kaduna State.
According to a reliable source, three of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministers were present at the ceremony.
The 18-year-old senior secondary school dropout has also settled in his Tamandu neighbourhood in Kano.
“The minister only invite three people and cautioned them against revealing the specifics of the marriage to people,” a family source told Ejes Gist Naija News on the condition of anonymity.
ALSO READ : Another Nigerian Senator is Dead
According to the source, his family was against the wedding, but the minister insisted on marrying the girl despite the 50-year age difference. “The minister is enamoured with his wife. “He seemed unstoppable,” the source continued.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International