Aldelia Group – one our client, an indigenous Payment Solutions firm, is recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Reports to: The Chief Executive Officer
- Acting because the MD’s first level of contact with inside and exterior stakeholders.
- Working with the MD to perceive practical enterprise goals.
- Filing and retrieving company information, paperwork, and reports.
- Helping put together for conferences.
- Accurately recording minutes from conferences.
- Greeting guests and deciding if they need to give you the option to meet with the MD.
- Using varied software program, together with phrase processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software program.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making journey preparations for the MD.
- Undertaking background analysis, to produce paperwork, briefing papers, reports and shows.
- Working with Senior Managers to guarantee info, reports, and so on are produced to high quality and deadlines.
- Managing the diary of the MD and organize conferences as required.
- Organizing and coping with correspondence and authorized paperwork.
- Liaising with technical companions on behalf of the MD as required.
- Developing and sustaining efficient working relationships with related Senior Managers.
- Handling primary bookkeeping duties.
- Performing workplace duties that embody ordering provides and managing a information database.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Fresh Job Opportunities at Dangote Group 23rd Oct 2019
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Good University Degree in an IT associated course is obligatory
- Minimum of 5 years expertise working in a company group with the need to study.
- Excellent talking, writing, researching, enhancing and presentation talent.
- Social media savvy; Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so on.
- Savvy on design instruments.
- Preferred candidate is male .
Deadline: 27th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)