Ex-presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, is currently trending on Nigerian Twitter after he likened Bandits to Niger Delta militants.
Adamu said this when he appeared AIT to discuss insecurity and banditry in Nigeria.
He opined that Bandits and Boko Haram members should be deradicalized and also trained further like the Federal government did to Niger Delta militants under the amnesty program.
”Deradicalisation that is done to this Boko Haram isn’t enough. You can’t deradicalise me by speaking to me or bringing a preacher. I need to have some sense of responsibility on myself and my wellbeing. What happened in the Niger Delta case is that they were not just inetrgrated into the community, they were trained, some of them became pilots, engineers”
When asked if Bandits should also be trained, Adamu opined;
” What Niger Delta did was it not killing and criminality too? Was it not kidnapping and bombing too? It is? What we need to do is to train them and give them a sense of responsibility”
His comment comes a day after he tweeted that Shekau is the same person as Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.
See reactions to his opinion below
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State