A former Secretary to Enugu State Government and former Rector Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Prof Samson Ukpabi is dead.
Until his death he was the traditional ruler of Okpanku community in Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu state.
The revered traditional ruler who was one of the leading figures in the state died on Sunday morning.
He died at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu after a brief illness.
Sources close to the family said that Ukpabi spoke with his family members at about 6:15 am on Sunday before he left for the hospital where he died. He was also said to have attended the burial of his nephew on Saturday.
Ukpabi, a professor of Military History had held many prominent positions in Nigeria. He was the first Provost of Anambra State University of Science and Technology.
He was also the Provost, Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu. He equally served as Rector, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]