Osasu Igbinedion, a media practitioner and daughter of former Edo state governor, Lucky Igbinedion, shared a tweet which Dr. Olusesan perceived to be a shade on the Buhari-led administration. Osasu Igbinedion who was in the US attending the UN General Assembly at the time she tweeted, wrote;
READ ALSO :
“My taxi driver from Columbia asked me “Is Nigeria a democratic nation”? I paused to think; are we? A nation where fundamental human rights such as free speech is trampled on, government critics arrested in gestapo manner & court orders disobeyed. Are we really? #NigeriaAt59”
Dr. Olusesan however took to his page to make a long list of accusations against Osasu’s father Luky Igbinedion and herself. He wrote;
“Not a single member of the Igbinedion family that served in Nigeria’s democracy did so without been indicted of stealing. If Nigeria isn’t a democracy, Osasu, your dad, an exconvict would have been tied to a stake at the bar beach and shot publicly like a common thief that he is.
This is not to talk of the fact that this lady, @osasuigbinedion cornered Millions of Naira of PDP’s campaign funds to produce campaign materials in 2007, but ran away to the US without doing the job. Its thunder that will fire you and that your Columbian driver. What a hell!! ?”
This is not to talk of the fact that this lady, @osasuigbinedion cornered Millions of Naira of PDP’s campaign funds to produce campaign materials in 2007, but ran away to the US without doing the job. Its thunder that will fire you and that your Columbian driver. What a hell!! ?
— Son of David (@DrOlusesan) October 3, 2019
He later stated that the date mentioned was incorrect as he meant 2014/2015, after a follower challenged that she was Osasu was still little in 2007.
She has now threatened to sue him. She wrote;
“I’d like to thank @MBuhari and @elrufai for setting the precedent. I’ll be taking @DrOlusesan to court for defamation/blatantly lying against me. Fortunately for him I wouldn’t have DSS pick him up and throw away the keys because I’m a democrat. I’ll follow due process. @segalink Osasu has now threaten to sue him.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization