President Buhari has condemned the alleged execution of four aid workers by terrorists in North-eastern Nigeria. He said that the defeat of evil by good is inevitable, no matter the pyrrhic victory evildoers seem to win.
The President disclosed this in a statement by Femi Adeshina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, in Abuja on Saturday. He expressed sadness over the development and commiserated with the family and loved ones of the aid workers.
The aid workers had been abducted near Damasak, Borno State in July and had been held by the insurgents in spite of efforts to secure their release.
“Evil will always be defeated by good at the end of the day. Whatever seeming victory evil records, eventually rebounds on the evildoer.
“We are resolved to beat evil in this land, and we remain unrelenting till we achieve it,” the President said/
He urged all insurgents to lay down their arms and rejoin decent humanity
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines