- Military deployment to the southeast could contribute to Nigeria’s disintegration.
- Ohanaeze Ndigbo has implicit faith in ESN and Ebubeagu to protect them.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide had cautioned about the dangers of any military deployment to the Southeast, claiming that such rashness could lead to Nigeria’s disintegration.
This was contained in a press release signed by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the Secretary-General, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide
Okechukwu Isiguzoro stated that before the UK Ambassador declared the earlier alerts of Northern bandits being financed to the South, likely to wreak havoc and tensions in the area, the Southeast had remained the nation’s safest place for foreign and local investments.
Our suspicions and beliefs were confirmed by reports of serial attacks and violence in our zone by “unknown gunmen,” only weeks after the UK warned of an influx of Northern bandits moving south, with provocative agendas to infect crisis, anarchy, and promotion of civil disturbances, especially in the peaceful Southeast and south-south for political reasons.
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide urges President Muhammadu Buhari to resist the temptation to deploy military forces to the southeast, as the consequences could be a disaster or a staging ground for unending guerrilla activities or another unnecessary war. Ohanaeze Ndigbo has implicit faith in ESN and Ebubeagu to protect them.
“Ndigbo are emergency experts and any infiltration in the process of Igbo defensive mechanism could spell doom for Nigeria,” Ndigbo doesn’t need military assistance now or except there are high-level manipulations to destabilise and destroy our region for political purposes and deny Ndigbo, President Buhari said.
Pay Attention To:
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021