Ericsson is a world-main supplier of telecommunications tools & companies to cell & mounted community operators. Over 1,000 networks in additional than 180 nations use Ericsson tools, & greater than 40 p.c of the world’s cell visitors passes by Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, enterprise & society, we’re working in the direction of the Networked Society, by which every little thing that may profit from a connection could have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-primarily based options that empower people & society to assist form a extra sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Position: Network Engineer – 2G/3G Lead
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Information Technology
Closing Date: 12th April 2019
- We are searching for Tuning Lead to guide Tuning and Optimization staff and supply technical help and liaison with RAN associated drawback. This position ought to have expertise in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization.
- Drive modifications within the strategies, processes, and tips inside the buyer group or internally
- Provide technical help in buyer dialogue, presentation, and workshop
- 2G, 3G and LTE parameter consistency checks, tuning and optimization to enhance throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility and many others.
- Handling buyer complaints and supply resolution with correct clarification report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to supply suggestion to kind-out inconsistencies
- Necessary function implementation and suggest parameters settings to higher knowledge companies
- Participation in growth of service portfolio
- Engagement with CxO degree at buyer finish to current undertaking updates, strategic route, dangers, and proposals for Network enchancment applications
- Act as a pacesetter and mentor in daily operations to supply insights for much less skilled colleagues
- Engagement with gross sales and accounts groups to Drive add-on gross sales and new enterprise alternatives throughout your entire course of to contribute to elevated gross sales volumes
- Engagement with Managed Services groups to plan and coordinate widespread actions and develop synergies main in the direction of widespread objectives
- A minimal of seven years work expertise in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
- 5 years confirmed experience on Tuning for in mature Network
- Knowledge and expertise with knowledge assortment instruments, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
- Network Planning and Performance evaluation (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
- Good Knowledge on the NOKIA/HUAWEI RAN Portfolio.
Skills / Qualification:
- Leadership and communication abilities
- Ability to work together with buyer and establish space of enchancment
- Result oriented with concentrate on product high quality and buyer satisfaction
- End-user / buyer drawback investigation and provides fast cures and options
- RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE and many others.)
- Self-motivated. Ability to work below stress and study independently.
- Good presentation, time administration and management abilities & capability to work with various backgrounds
- Result oriented with concentrate on buyer satisfaction and undertaking supply
- Fluent English, each written and spoken.