The Lawmaker representing Warri Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives, Hon. Chief Thomas Ereyitomi Jp has assured his constituents on his commitment to the realization of the establishment of Federal Polytechnic, Koko in Warri North Local Government Area Delta state.
Chief Ereyitomi gave the assurance Tuesday February 17, 2020 in Abuja when a Bill for an Act to Establish Federal Polytechnic Koko in order to provide for Equity and access to tertiary Education in the country experienced some delay as the House upon convening embarked on executive session which took most of the legislative business time.
The Federal Polytechnic Koko Bill will also give provisions for comprehensive, due management and administration and other related matters, the bill which was slated to be considered by the committee of the Whole this Tuesday was shifted to next week.
The Warri Federal Parliamentarian, Chief Ereyitomi urged the people to be hopeful and pray for the coming to be of the Federal institution in Warri Federal Constituency as soon as possible, even as the House consider the reports.
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]