Chief Patrick Omeje
Chairman of Nsukka Local Government Area in Enugu State, Chief Patrick Omeje, is dead, SaharaReporters reports.
Secretary to the LGA, Damian Eze, who confirmed the demise of his boss, said he died of heart complications at an undisclosed hospital in Enugu on Monday.
His death comes five months after several youths protested against his administration by walking round Nsukka community with a mock coffin.
They accused him of poor performance during his first term in office and advised Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi not to support his re-election.
Omeje was said to have taken ill a few weeks ago and moved to a hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia.
His political godfather, Senator Fidelis Okoro, died about two months ago in Abuja.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International