Enugu Catholic Diocese Declares One Week Of Prayer for atonement and reparation
The Enugu Catholic Diocese has announced a week of prayer for atonement and reparation in response to Father Mbaka’s followers’ “desecration of the holy altar of sacrifice.”
Table of Contents
- 1 READ ALSO : Why God Didn’t Reveal Son’s Death to Pastor Adeboye – Olusegun Bamgbose
- 2 READ ALSO : Insecurity: We have Failed, APC Pleads With Nigerians To Support Buhari
- 3 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
The announcement was made in a circular signed by V.G Onaga, the Catholic Bishop of Enugu State. The prayer will begin on Friday, May 7 and end on Friday, May 14. According to the Bishop, the prayer will begin on Friday, May 7 and end on Friday, May 14.
Aside from the desecration of the holy altar of sacrifice, Onaga claims that the cleric’s followers vandalised his home, the cathedral parish house, and the secretariat building complex.
# Enugu Catholic Diocese Declares One Week Of Prayer for atonement and reparation
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt