Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Finance Manager
- The ideal candidate should be a smart, enthusiastic and experienced team player used to working without supervision but is yet to hold a management role.
- Financial record database.
- Weekly customer and supplier account.
- Invoices, invoice trackers and invoice reports.
- Management Accounts – i.e. Monthly P&L, Cash flow (monthly and weekly) and Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position).
- Budgets and forecasts – Annual and weekly.
- Statutory payments.
- B.Sc. Accounting / Finance
Relevant Working Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years.
- ICAN, ACCA or equivalents.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Have a flair for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Conversant with accounting systems/ softwares.
- Conversant with financial / accounting regulations of state and federal laws.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
NGN180,000-200,000Net plus other monetary and non-monetary benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.