Below is an open letter written by a Deltan to President Muhammadu Ogheneocuko Buhari.
Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Aso Rock Villa,
RE: REQUEST FOR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO ASK THE MINISTER OF THE NIGER DELTA MINISTRY WHY HE REFUSED TO SACK THE NDDC EDP AFTER BEING ASKED BY THE VICE PRESIDENT DURING THE FEC MEETING AND THAT HE SHOULD DO THE REQUIRED NEEDFUL IMMEDIATELY.
Sometime during when you were sick and on holiday in London,some weighty petitions were submitted to the office of the Minister the Niger Delta which was presented to the Federal Executive Council meeting headed then by the Vice President. On that meeting, it was concluded that the NDDC Executive Director (Project) be issued queried by the Minister and the matter investigated,but to the surprise of all,the Minister refused to due to a strong pressure from an unknown quarter.
Also other indicted petitions were written and submitted to the Minister which for reasons best known to him is still on his desk awaiting actions. Well,there is this story that Engr Samuel Ajogbe is a money and contract awarding inducement expert which we believe maybe the reason why that probe was suspended or allowed to die a natural death.
Our request is that Mr.President(Muhammadu Buhari) should please call on the Minister of the Niger Delta Ministry to release a data that are with him as a prove that he is not in anyway aiding and abetting Engr.Samuel Adjogbe in the defrauding of the NDDC since the year 2016 and up to date.
While preparing a new petition to be released soon,we are demanding for this as our first mission of rescuing the NDDC from the hands of Looting experts who are using Engr Samuel Adjogbe as one of their conduit pipe for looting.
We are waiting for your quick response sir.
Thank for your anticipated actions sir.
Prince Christopher Akpojotor Agaga.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)