An engineer and businessman, Chief Ndukwe Ikoh has expressed dissatisfaction with the level of infrastructural decay at National Broadcasting Academy, NBA, Lagos, most especially the road leading to the over six decayed old school and the structures housing the Academy.
The industrialist and politician also promised to do all within his capacity to give the training institute a befitting outlook in the coming days.
He made this known at an occasion to mark the end of the Batch ‘B’ 2019 basic course of the Academy.
While commending the school for a high level of academic activities and training it has offered to the participants in the last 62 years, he said infrastructure has remained its major challenge, expressing readiness to assist in bringing a turnaround.
READ ALSO : Igbo deserves 2023, Benjamin Kalu gives reasons
He said the antecedent of the Academy in churning out successful practitioners in broadcast journalism has been very positive.
Chief Ikoh who was a guest at the event urged practitioners and intending broadcasters to see the institute as virile in giving them the needed training to excel in broadcast profession.
Credit : ABN TV , EJE’S GIST
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021