Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine buyer expertise and be the supplier of alternative wherever vitality is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest energy distribution community powers lives and companies with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The firm started its new section of progress and growth on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium underneath the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Energy Sales Representative
Reporting To: Energy Sales Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
- Managing meter studying instrument availability for meter studying actions.
- Preparing each day studying add batch information.
- Prepare exception stories.
- Bill distribution to prospects.
- Meter studying and invoice distribution reporting.
- Performing on web site actions/supervision/web site go to with reference to put in meters.
- Monitoring of pay as you go meters
- Special buyer meters re-reading/web site go to.
- New buyer seize and periodic buyer tariff reclassification
- Coordinating with different departmental officers to take care of buyer complaints associated to meter studying actions.
- Managing all prospects’ complaints associated to meter studying inside areas of jurisdiction.
- Customer accounts upkeep to keep away from build-up of unrealistic money owed(vacant premises, and many others)
- Assist in Carry out some other duties as requested by the Business supervisor/industrial supervisor and Undertaking supervisor.
- Conducting advance metering actions (vitality aggregation, vitality evaluation, vitality loss evaluation, invoice determinants and dynamic tariffs and many others.)
- Performing distant monitoring of meter behaviour utilizing human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Performing distant vitality utilization monitoring
- Customer meter studying and capturing meter standing/comment.
- Providing buyer meter studying books/cycle and updating studying sequence.
- Performing guide information entry for buyer meter studying and meter studying standing every day.
- B.SC or H.N.D in Marketing, Social Sciences or any related subject
- Minimum 1 year subject expertise in gross sales and advertising and marketing
- Understanding of the peculiar income assortment challenges of the vitality business
- Basic laptop proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Be adaptable and in a position to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle a number of calls for and to work with all forms of people.
- Knowledge of the enterprise
- Good analytical abilities.
- Strong abilities in negotiating, planning, downside fixing, and well timed downside escalation.
- Good Customer Relation Service
- Problem Sensitivity and Integrity.
- Ability to work underneath stress and multi process successfully.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th June, 2019.
CHECK THIS Job Also :Niger Construction Limited (NIGERCAT) 2019 Nationwide Mass Recruitment
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]