Over 1000 youths in Kogi who partook in theongoing #EndSARS protest have barricaded the Kogi State Government House.
The youths who blocked the gate of government denied everyone, including security operatives, government officials, access into the complex.
They are insisting that the disbandment of SARS by the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu is not enough to stop their protest
According to the protesters, there is a need for a total overhaul of the Nigeria Police force.
They are asking to see the state governor, Yahaya Bello, despite an attempt by the governors Chief of Staff, Jamiu Asuku, State Security Adviser Air Commodore Jerry Omodara and other government officials to address them.
The protest is continuing despite an address by the state governor warning that some hoodlums have hijacked the genuine exercise to end the dreaded Special Anti Robbery Squad unit established in 1992.
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates