Fulani Pastoral Group, Miyetti Allah has described the #EndSARS protests as part of a plot by some Southern Politicians to overthrow President Muhammadu Buhari and force the North to give up its ‘right’ to contest for 2023 Elections.
According to a statement jointly signed by the President and Secretary of the Organization, Bello Badejo and Saleh Alhassan, queried why the protests are still ongoing despite the Federal government’s disbandment of the rogue SARS police unit.
The described the blockage of roads and major highways by the protesters as a scheme to ground the entire country.
“The protests have, undoubtedly, yielded the desired results with the government accepting their genuine demands and working to address all of them. For us, Nigerian citizens came out en mass to demand for justice, and the government responded positively.”
“It’s therefore, unacceptable for the protesters to now involve blocking of roads, thereby denying other citizens the right to use the roads. This is an attempt to ground the country and create more suffering in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic.” the statement read in part.
ALSO READ : Forgive Me’ – Radio Presenter Accused of Betraying #EndSARS Protesters In Uyo After Collecting N4m, Make Undeniable Confession
“We have also discovered ethnic and regional colouration to the protests. Some people from certain regions are trying to undermine and overthrow a democratically elected government or intimidate the North to give up its rights to rule beyond 2023.”
“Our findings also revealed that the former Lagos Governor is the sole financier of the ongoing protest having lost out in the plans to contest the Presidential election under APC in 2023. His game plan, therefore, is to bring down the administration of President Buhari, since he can longer realise his presidential ambition.”
“We will hold him accountable should anything happen to President Buhari’s administration. To avoid this, he must immediately put the protest to an end while the Federal Government put in modalities to address the challenges confronting the nation.”
The only former governor of Lagos state widely rumoured to nurse a 2023 Presidential ambition is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He has, however, issued a statement denying any involvement in the #EndSARS protests.
Source : ejesgist.ng
# Miyetti Allah Attack Ahmed Tinubu
Pay Attention To:
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise