Watford of the English Premier League has signed Super Eagles striker Emmanuel Dennis Bonaventure.
The newly promoted side announced on their official website that the 23-year-old will join them from Club Brugge in Belgium next season.
“Watford FC is delighted to confirm that an agreement has been reached with Club Brugges for the transfer of exciting young forward Emmanuel Dennis.” Watford announced the news in a statement on Monday.
Emmanuel had a falling out with Club Brugge last season and was loaned to FC Köln of the German Bundesliga, where he scored once.
He joined Club Brugge from Ukrainian side Zorya in the summer of 2017 and scored 27 goals in just over 90 appearances for the Belgian club.
Emmanuel Dennis Joins Watford
If the transfer goes through, he will join William Troost-Ekong, Isaac Success, and Tom Dele-Bashiru as the club’s fourth Nigerian.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )