Hallmark Newspaper Publisher Prince Emeka Obasi is dead, Cause of Death Emerges
Hot Gist : Meet Onyinye Obasi, The Female Barber Doing Exploits After Taking Up Barbing Full Time Since 2014 (Photos)
Prince Emeka Obasi, the publisher of Hallmark Newspaper, a daily newspaper covering business, policy, and finance, has died.
Publisher of Hallmark Newspapers, Emeka Obasi Cause of Death
Hallmark Newspaper Publisher Emeka Obasi, a veteran journalist and public relations expert, died after a long illness.
Emeka Obasi, Publisher of Hallmark Newspapers, died on March 16, 2022, at the age of 58, according to reports.
The late publisher of the Hallmark Newspaper, is the founder and executive secretary of the Public Policy Research and Analysis Centre (PPRAC), which organises the Zik Prize in Leadership Awards every year.
Pay Attention To :Npower Latest News on payment of January and February stipend Today Wednesday, 16th March, 2022
It was also learnt that the award-winning journalist and former Commissioner for Information in Abia State had been battling a health issue for the past eight years.
That is all the information for now on Emeka Obasi, how Publisher of Hallmark Newspaper died Also Read :Ladi Kwali : Google celebrates Nigerian potter, only woman on Naira note with doodle
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications