The Embassy of Belgium is wanting for suitably certified candidates for the place beneath:
Job Title: Driver
- Ensure the protected transport of people (inner or exterior to the put up) or property (mail, numerous gear, and so forth.) throughout the deliberate deadlines, to outlined locations and in accordance with the beneficiaries, the setting and native driving laws and guidelines of conduct, with a purpose to help the put up in its each day organisation.
Non-exhaustive record of duties:
- Before every journey, put together the best route by consulting maps, GPS, and so forth. in line with the state of the roads and the visitors, climate circumstances, and so forth.
- Collect or drive personnel or guests of the put up to conferences/exterior actions following the route best suited to the instances.
- Load/unload the products transported and assist people to hold their baggage and gear (even when heavy).
- Complete books or different paperwork regarding the numerous journeys.
- Use a smartphone earlier than and in the course of the routes.
- Drive an armoured automobile.
- Collect or drive guests to and from the airport throughout and outdoors of common working hours (late arrivals or departures, weekends, and so forth.).
- Take care of the mandatory formalities (customs, airport, cash change, and so forth.).
- Transport or gather items, gear, mail, baggage, and so forth. to pre-defined locations and at pre-defined instances,
As a “person responsible for the vehicles and for the related repair and maintenance equipment”:
- Properly keep the autos and the associated restore and upkeep gear with a purpose to reduce the danger of breakdowns and to maintain the gear clear and in good working order.
- Ensure that the paperwork related with the autos used adjust to the legal guidelines and different regulatory provisions of the nation and with the interior guidelines and procedures with a purpose to keep away from issues with the native authorities.
Non-exhaustive record of duties:
- Take the car(s) to the storage for servicing and upkeep.
- Take the car(s) to the technical inspection or to a related authority.
- Take the suitable administrative steps for securing the compliance of all of the paperwork required for the car (new car registration, insurance coverage, circulation tax and so forth.).
- Make certain that these paperwork are updated and current within the car when travelling.
- Ensure automobile tank is crammed with gas/gasoline ( particularly earlier than the weekend.
- Guarantee the interior and exterior cleanliness of the car(s).
- Ensure ample shares of spare components for restore and upkeep.
- Qualification: Primary Education and/or related expertise
- Valid driving license.
- Previous work for a global organisation, Embassy, Consulate or diplomatic/consular personnel is a robust asset.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Proof of potential (certificates of coaching) to drive an armoured car.
- Fluent talking, writing and studying in English is required.
- Minimum of 5 (5) years of related expertise.
Key Competencies and Required Skills:
- Be in a position to work in a group: Contribute to a good group spirit and a good environment at work by: sharing concepts and helpful info, listening to the opinions of others, taking part within the service’s actions, being ready to assist spontaneously or on request and mixing strengths, avoiding and resolving disputes.
- Be in a position to adapt/Be versatile: Adopt a versatile angle, adapt to modifications in numerous conditions. Be versatile in phrases of the roles and duties allotted, working hours and, if vital, the place of work.
- Be succesful of growing your self: Constantly try to progress in your job and, if vital, take initiatives to develop new expertise in line with obtainable sources.
- Invest with a purpose to obtain your objectives: Be concerned, do your utmost and present your want to obtain your objectives and the objectives of the service and/or the put up. Take duty for the standard of the actions undertaken.
- Be service-oriented (inner and exterior customers): Give precedence to the wants of customers (inner and exterior) and supply a quick, proactive, personalised, efficient service (with the required transparency and integrity) and set up constructive contacts.
- Show respect: Show others respect and be open to their concepts, their opinions, their variations, whether or not cultural or different. Accept procedures and directions in accordance with oneself and others.
- Be dependable/reliable/loyal: Act actually, in accordance with the job’s necessities, respect moral rules, together with confidentiality and integrity, respect your commitments and keep away from any kind of partiality.
- The month-to-month gross wage is 166,725 NGN.
- Monthly transport and housing allowance is 44,743 NGN.
- 8% pension contribution is withheld.
- Accepted medical bills are reimbursable at 90%.
- 24 working days holidays a year.
- Overtime paid when work past workplace hours and provided that on specific request of employer.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should submit their functions to: Abuja.Job@diplobel.fed.be adhering to the next, or the application is not going to be thought-about:
- Subject line: Driver Belgian Embassy – Your title
- Only digital submissions despatched in 1 e-mail, containing the next info will likely be accepted:
- Application Letter,
- Copy of driving license,
- Copy of certificates of driver’s armoured car coaching,
- Any extra and helpful documentation
- The hooked up resume or curriculum vitae should present the mandatory info.
- Additional documentation should help/tackle the necessities listed above (e.g. Degrees, Certificates, Previous job contracts, and so forth.).
- The application letter have to be type-written and signed, apply particularly for this place, and tackle the minimal necessities as marketed.
- Electronic submissions can’t be bigger than 5MB. Please submit attachments ONLY in PDF and Word codecs, NOT footage.
- Emails obtained with out the suitable topic line and incomplete functions is not going to be thought-about.
- Mailed (paper/onerous copies) functions will NOT be accepted.
- All non-resident candidates should have the required work and residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
- Due to the excessive quantity of functions obtained, we are going to solely contact candidates who’re being thought-about
Application Deadline twenty third August, 2020.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria