The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, has defined why the Buhari authorities didn’t order the release of Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky.
The AGF made this identified in an interview with the Hausa Service of the BBC on Thursday.
According to Malami, the case was being prosecuted by the Kaduna State authorities and as such, the federal authorities wouldn’t intervene.
”The Federal Government gained’t intervene in a judicial course of that’s solely chargeable for the state authorities to take cost of”, the AGF acknowledged.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates