Ekweremadu: International passport of organ donor reveals his Real Age (Photos)
The young man’s passport was shared online by former deputy senate president Ike Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice, who travelled to the UK to “donate a kidney to their sick daughter.”
Ike Ekweremadu and his wife Beatrice were charged with human trafficking and organ harvesting in a UK court.
Additionally, it was previously reported that the boy told a doctor at the hospital where the transplant was planned that he is 15 years old when he was questioned about his age.
Although Ekweremadu provided an introductory letter in the medical visa application submitted to the British High Commission in Abuja, the nation’s capital, the data page of the international passport bearing David Ukpo Nwamini revealed that he is 21 years old.
See “Passport of the Boy Below;
- Passport of the Organ donor
The passport’s issue date is November 4, 2021, even though the owner was born on October 12, 2000.
It was also mentioned that under British law, being older than 18 is insufficient.
The Ekweremadus will also have to deal with the issue of consent.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Ekweremadu: International passport of organ donor reveals his Real Age
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment