The Ekiti State Government has issued a warning to owners of abandoned buildings in the state, warning them that if they do not complete and take possession of their properties, they will forfeit them to the government.
According to the Ekiti State Government, those unfinished buildings are being used as a hideout for criminals, and it will no longer fold its arms if those buildings are used as a hideout for hoodlums.
Princess Iyabo Fakunle-Okiemen, the State Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources in Ado Ekiti, expresses regret on behalf of the State Government that most abandoned buildings are now used by criminals.
She pledged that the Fayemi-led State Government will not back down in its efforts to protect lives and property.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021