The Ekiti State Government has issued a warning to owners of abandoned buildings in the state, warning them that if they do not complete and take possession of their properties, they will forfeit them to the government.
According to the Ekiti State Government, those unfinished buildings are being used as a hideout for criminals, and it will no longer fold its arms if those buildings are used as a hideout for hoodlums.
Princess Iyabo Fakunle-Okiemen, the State Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources in Ado Ekiti, expresses regret on behalf of the State Government that most abandoned buildings are now used by criminals.
She pledged that the Fayemi-led State Government will not back down in its efforts to protect lives and property.
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State