A man slumped and died after observing eid-il-fitr prayer in Unguwar Sharada, Kano State.
It was gathered that the man slumped shortly after performing the two Rakat (units) eid prayer in Kano.
According to Vanguard: "the man's name, address, and place of work, among other details, are yet unknown.
"But the source said, he is from Kofar Dan Agundi, but he came to observe the prayer in Sharada. He collapsed after the eid prayer was seen.
"his relation and Hisbah evacuated his corpse; they took him back to Kofar Dan Agundi, where his burial rites were conducted."
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates