A man slumped and died after observing eid-il-fitr prayer in Unguwar Sharada, Kano State.
It was gathered that the man slumped shortly after performing the two Rakat (units) eid prayer in Kano.
According to Vanguard: “the man’s name, address, and place of work, among other details, are yet unknown.
“But the source said, he is from Kofar Dan Agundi, but he came to observe the prayer in Sharada. He collapsed after the eid prayer was seen.
“his relation and Hisbah evacuated his corpse; they took him back to Kofar Dan Agundi, where his burial rites were conducted.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)