EFCC to Commence Probe of Sacked UNILAG VC
This is inline with receipt of a petition submitted by the Coalition of University of Lagos Student Unionists against Ogundipe on Friday.
The Student Unionists, who submitted the petition to the Lagos Zonal Office of the anti-graft agency, asked the commission to investigate Ogundipe over allegations of financial recklessness.
According to the representative of the group, Olorunfemi Adeyeye, the commission asked them to check back after 30 days. The petitioners urged the EFCC to call on them to render any assistance to expedite the probe in order to restore the image of the university.
The group, however, berated the anti-graft for waiting for a petition by citizens before it can investigate a case of financial recklessness that has been in the public domain for almost a year.
Recall that Ogundipe was removed as vice-chancellor of the institution last week after an emergency meeting of the Governing Council and Senate members in Abuja. Prof Omololu Soyombo has since been named as Acting VC of the institution.
# EFCC to Commence Probe of Sacked UNILAG VC
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment