Good News: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Five Yahoo Boys In Kaduna

The Kaduna Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on July 3, 2019 made one more arrest of 5 suspected cyber criminals often known as yahoo-yahoo at Barnawa Kaduna State.

EFCC Secures The Conviction

Their modus operandi was to pose as United States Soldiers on peace protecting mission in Afghanistan, significantly on FaceBook platform.

At the purpose of their arrest, all of them claimed to be bloggers and specialists in bitcoin enterprise. The suspected fraudsters who're from Edo and Kaduna states embody two females and three males, all of their mid twenties and attending varied universities each inside and out of doors Nigeria. .

They said that they function by creating faux FaceBook pages utilizing show footage and names belonging to principally foreigners with a purpose to deceive unsuspecting victims principally females of white nationality. .

Another mode of operation to is hyperlink up with their different conspirators often known as Pickers residing in US and Ghana to assist in receiving their loot by way of their greenback accounts domiciled within the US for onwards switch to their boss in Nigeria after they will need to have duped their victims. They added that often, they provide 30% of their loot to those pickers whereas the remaining 70% is shared among the many remaining members.

The fraudsters parade themselves with names like James Scott, Ibro wire (Ibrahim Idris AKA Ibro), Lious James, carista Sadiq (Sadiq Idris), Griffen James, CBN Martins (Martins Abeku), others arrested are Blessing Nicolas (Phil Nicholas), Esther Micheal (Xta Mikelz).

Items recovered embody a yellow ELEPAC generator, 2 HP and 1 Del laptop computer, 2 Huawei Network wifi, telephones, wrist watch, sim playing cards and ATM playing cards.

They shall be prosecuted as quickly as investigation is concluded.

Source

DO YOU WANT FREE DAILY JOB ALERTS?

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD

DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB

HOT JOBS,  RECOMMEND FOR YOU

Massive Graduate Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi), 17th October 2019

PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Engineering Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019

Dataville Research LLC Remote 2019 Graduate Internship Recruitment

Access Bank Plc 2019 Graduate Internship Recruitment

National Agency for the Control of AIDS Nationwide recruitment for Consultants

Recruitment for Graduate Transaction Officers in a Bank in Nigeria

Latest Job at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) ( 4 Positions )

A New Commercial Bank in Nigeria : Graduate Executive Trainees

Oando 2019 Graduate Accelerated Programme

Nigerian Navy DSSC Massive Recruitment 2019 – http://joinnigeriannavy.com

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Programme 2019

Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment for Graduate Tellers, September 2019

 

Massive Recruitment at Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)

 

Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019

 

NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment

 

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019

 

IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )

 

Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019

 

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS

National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) 2019 Recruitment

 

STARTUP NIGERIA 2019 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT Program

Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2019/2020, Requirements and How to Apply

Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) 2019 Recruitment [See How to Apply ]

JOBS BY CATEGORIES

SPONSORED

SPONSORED

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.