President Buhari named George Abang Ekpungu EFCC secretary
The breaking news now is that President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed George Abang Ekpungu, as the Secretary of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
The appointment is for a fresh tenure of five years.
Umar Gwandu, spokesman to Justice Minister, Abubakar Malami, made the announcement in a statement Monday night.
Buhari also appointed board members of the anti-graft agency chaired by Abdulrasheed Bawa.
They are Luqman Muhammad (South South), Anumba Adaeze (South East), Kole Raheem Adesina (North Central) and Yahya Muhammad (North East).
The appointment is in line with Section 2 (1) and Section 4 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act, 2004.
Gwandu recalled that the “EFCC has been operating without board members since 2015”.
President Buhari has directed that all names be forwarded to the Senate for confirmation.
# EFCC Secretary # George Ekpungu # president Muhammadu Buhari
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open