EFCC Reaches out to Niger Republic and US in search for Maina
The Federal Government has reached out to the Niger Republic and the United States of America in search of ex-Chairman of Pension Reform Task Team (PRTT) Abdulrasheed Maina who have jumped bail.
FG contacted the countries in its efforts to execute the arrest warrant issued by a court in Abuja against the former Pension boss.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in a counter-affidavit it filed against the bail application Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume pointed.
The EFCC said in its counter-affidavit;
“The prosecution has obtained the bench warrant, and it is making frantic efforts to execute it while enlisting the support of other security agencies in the country as well as some foreign governments, particularly the Republic of Niger and the United States of America.”
Recall that Justice Okon Abang had revoked the bail he granted Maina, tried for money laundering on November 18. He also issued a bench warrant for his detention.
Source: Ejes Gist.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet, Naija News, Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , FG Reaches out to Niger Republic and US in search for Maina
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal