The Federal High Court in Lagos today Friday rejected an application filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission seeking to seize the funds in 15 bank accounts connecteded to Mrs. Patience Jonathan.
According to punch online, the funds, which the EFCC sought to seize include a total of $8,435,788.84 and over N7.35bn.
But Justice Mojisola Olatoregun rejected the ex parte application filed by the EFCC for the seizure of the funds, saying the funds were already subject of litigation before two other judges.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited