EFCC Arrests Fake Doctor for fraud in Lagos
One Williams Michael Ogwezi also popularly known in as Dr. Williams has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for parading himself as a staff of the Commission to defraud his unsuspecting victims.
The suspect accused of being a member of a syndicate that specializes in forging identity cards of the Commission as well as those of other law enforcement agencies, was arrested in Lagos, following a report received by the Commission from the Nigeria Police Area Command Ajah, Lagos.
Investigation revealed that the suspect had defrauded one of his victims, a lady, of jewelry valued at N10, 000,000.00 (Ten Million Naira) before his arrest.
The suspect has reportedly confessed to the crime and items recovered from him at the point of arrest include an identity card with inscription of EFCC, EFCC face masks, three laptops, three mobile phones and two vehicles (Lexus and Hyundai Genesis).
Head of Media and Publicity of the EFCC, Mr Wilson Uwujaren averred that he will soon be charged to court.
Source : Ejes Gist.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today, EFCC Arrests Fake Doctor for fraud in Lagos
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )