The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, on Wednesday, August 7th arrested 29 men suspected to be involved in internet-related fraud.
The suspects were arrested at Akoto Estate, Elebu area in Ibadan during an early morning raid carried out by operatives of the Commission. Earlier, the team had conducted series of surveillance, working on strings of intelligence gathered on the activities of the suspected âYahoo Boysâ.
The preliminary investigation was found to be credible, leading to the sting operation. Among the items recovered from the suspects are eight exotic cars, many costly phones and laptops, as well as documents suspected to be used for their illicit dealings.
The EFCC said they would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOUÂ Â
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment â3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment atÂ OyoÂ state civil service commissionÂ
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE :Â No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]