The Economic and Financial Crimes commission has linked Governor SAMUEL ORTOM of Benue state to an alleged fraud to the tune of #22 billion naira.
According to report, EFCC revealed that 21 members of the Benue house of Assembly are also under investigations for allegedly diverting #375 million meant for the procurement of vehicles that would be used for oversight functions, the investigation are contained in a report which began in 2016 but was made available recently.
Ejesgist Media gathered the governor between June 30 2015 and march 2018 ordered the withdrawal of #21.3 billion four governments account in Guaranty Trust bank. First Bank of Nigeria and the united Bank of Africa.
DONT MISS: Fayose Ask Buhari 8 Critical Questions
More details to come
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International