Festus Keyamo’s tweets in which he posted private messages and Eedris Abdulkareem’s phone number were deleted by Twitter.
After Eedris unsuccessfully begging for financial help, the junior labour minister said that Eedris humiliated him in his new album.
The minister then revealed private conversations he had with the artist three years prior as proof of his allegation that he had been hustled for money, drawing widespread condemnation.
On Sunday morning, the microblogging site was questioned about Keyamo’s behaviour.
READ ALSO: Keyamo responds to Eedris Abdulkareem’s new album, “Jagajaga Reloaded,” which reveals blackmail attempts
Privacy advocates have chastised the minister for his unethical conduct, claiming that his actions could lead to abuse of the musician.
As a senior Nigerian lawyer, Keyamo was also chastised for sharing private conversations containing personal details.
The minister could also face suspension for failing to remove the tweets amid repeated requests from Nigerians, prompting Twitter content managers to do so on their own.
Trending searches Terms
Eedris abdulkareem and festus keyamo
Eedris abdulkareem new song
Eedris abdulkareem ft mr raw
Eedris and keyamo
Eedris abdulkareem songs mp3 download
Eedris abdulkareem vs festus keyamo
Eedris abdulkareem twitter
Eedris Abdulkareem mr lecturer
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers