Edo Governorship Election : Corps Member Arrested For Election Malpractice
Edo State Governorship Election live Updates
A National youth corps serving as INEC ad-hoc staff have been arrested for Election Malpractice in Edo
The INEC ad-hoc staff was apprehended by security operatives at Ward 4, PU 07, Ekpoma (Esan West LGA) for allegedly compromising election process.
According to our Correspondent, the ad-hoc staff has been taken to the police station for further questioning over the condemnable act.
The APC former National Chairman, expressed worries about the malfunction of card readers at some polling units in Saturday’s election.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer