The All Progressive Congress APC Edo State chapter executives have appointed Col.David Imoise (Rtd), as the new acting chairman of the party in the state. This development followed a vote of no confidence by a sixteen member State Working Committee members on the leadership of Barr Anslem Ojezua.
The SWC noted that it was imperative for Barr Anslem Ojezua who have been accused of engaging in anti-party activities to vacate the leadership position pending the determination of the allegations levied against him.
The Excos disclosed this in a statement signed by the state Secretary of the party, Anslem Ojezua on Monday. They noted that the decision has been communicated to the national working committee of the party.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff