The re-election of Godwin Obaseki suffers another Setback.
Senior Special Assistant resigned from Obaseki Government
Council Vice-Chairman dumps PDP for APC
Edo State Senior Special Assistant from Urhonigbe Southward 8, Faith Obasuyi has resigned from Governor Godwin Obaseki’s government ahead of the governorship election scheduled to hold in the state in September.
In her resignation letter which was sent in on Friday, August 14, Obasuyi alleged that recent activities of Obaseki’s administration will not lead to the actualization of development and the promotion of woman and girl-child interest.
“I’m, therefore, not persuaded that the recent activities of the Gov Obaseki administration can lead me to achieve these interests especially when the governor has now abandoned the APC on whose back he rode to power.
‘This decision is borne out of my desire to join forces with our great party, the APC to ensure the emergence of a true Orhionmwon man as governor come September 19th, 2020.”
The vice-chairman of Orhionmwon Local Government Area, Hon Christian Iweka has also dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the APC.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022