Dangote didn’t Endorse Any Candidate
Group Chief Corporate Communications Officer of the Dangote-group">Dangote Group, Mr Anthony Chiejina has refuted an allegation that his boss, businessman and industrialist, Aliko Dangote has endorsed the incumbent Governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki for a second term in office.
ALSO READ : Ex-Enugu State SSG, Samson Ukpabi, dies
Reacting to a report in an online medium that Dangote told newsmen in Abuja that he “shall continue to support his good and reliable friend, Mr Godwin Obaseki known to have handled stocks and investment portfolios for Dangote Group”, Chiejina said the report was an outright falsehood and a figment of the imagination of the writers.
According to Chiejina: “Our attention has been drawn to an online publication titled “Edo Guber: Dangote endorses Godwin Obaseki for a second tenure”.
“This is the first time that I have seen people publicly campaign for electoral office using the name of my Boss and I have to stop it immediately so that others will not try it in future.”
“The said interview allegedly granted by Aliko Dangote in Abuja is an outright falsehood, a malicious, irresponsible and mischievous act aimed at tarnishing my boss’s reputation. Aliko Dangote has not travelled out of Lagos since March 19, 2020. In fact, he said he has not crossed the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge since that date. His name and personality should not be drawn into any political campaign.”
“Aliko Dangote is an entrepreneur and business leader whose focus is on development, job creation and philanthropy. He has not endorsed anyone for electoral positions in Edo or any other state of Nigeria” “We caution the public to ignore claims from any quarter that associate the Dangote name or brand with partisan politics”, Chiejina added
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]