Economic Sustainability Programme, New Portal for ESP
The Green Stimulus Program is a government-funded initiative that aims to boost the economy
The Green Stimulus is part of Nigeria’s Economic Sustainability Program, which is being introduced by the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development. This programme aims to create a new generation of qualified technicians with a broad understanding of renewable energy and smart agriculture.
The smart agriculture component will focus on improving agricultural yield and leveraging drone technology to boost Agribusiness, while the renewable energy component will focus on solar energy production, management, and implementation.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The programme will train and empower 300 youths from across the six geopolitical zones. This part of the project will use industry-specific starter packs to train trainees to become renewable energy and agriculture installers, service providers, energy dispensers, and solution developers in Nigeria.
The programme is designed to allow successful trainees to become self-employed and earn money by applying their newly acquired skills and equipment to meet small-scale energy needs in their communities.
What are the Requirements for Green Stimulus Programme ( Economic Sustainability Programme ESP Survival Fund )
ALSO READ: FG MSME SURVIVAL FUND: Application Portal Now Open for 7 days–https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng
Applicants must meet the following requirements to qualify for this training programme;
Applicants Must Possess a valid means of Identification. I.e Government Issued Identification e.g. International Passport, National Identity Card or Voter’s Card.
Applicants Must be willing to travel (for practical sessions) if selected
Interested Person must be Nigerian citizen.
Interested Applicants must be Age range is between 18 and 35 years.
Applicants Must possess a minimum level of education required I.e an O’level Certificate (WASSCE, NECO, NABTEC or its equivalents).
How to Apply for Green Stimulus Programme ESP SURVIVAL FUND
To apply, interested applicants should visit the official website https://fmysd-esp.com/green-stimulus.
After successful application.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria