The Ebonyi State Commissioner for Housing and Urban Development, Wendy Uchechi Okah is dead.
Her death was disclosed in a Facebook post by the Special Assistant to Governor David Nweze Umahi on Inter-party and Labour Matters, Mrs. Jennifer Adibe-Nwafor.
The deceased politician reportedly died on Friday.
READ ALSO : Breaking : APC leaders suspend party chairman
“So saddened.. one of the women I love…Engr Uchechi Wendy Okah, Hon. Commissioner for Housing and Urban Development to Ebonyi State Governor before her death this morning….she was a hard-working woman and a heroine…we will surely miss you,” Adibe-Nwafor said.
Some protesters in June 2020 burnt down the country home of Celestine Okah, the husband of the deceased.
The incident occurred at Elugwu Ettam community in the Okpuitumo Ikwo Local Government Area of the state.
Okah was accused of being involved in some criminal activities in the community, which he denied.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment