Cross, a Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, has revealed that he suffers from dyslexia.
After breaking down in tears in the garden, Cross said to Angel, he is suffering from Dyslexia.
Read Also : Aisha Yesufu and Kids Jump on TikTok Challenge As Dyslexic Son Graduates From University at 22
Nini became enraged in the bathroom after Cross called her stupid.
She went on to call Cross a moron with a brain the size of a pea.
Cross revealed to Angel that he has dyslexia and has always felt that almost everyone is smarter than him after the heated argument.
“I’m not crying because of what she said to me, though it hurts me,” Cross said. She said, “I’m crying because you said I’m not all of these things.”
“I don’t like how I’m feeling right now; I’m messed up.” I’m aware that many people are smarter than me, but I suffer from dyslexia.
“In terms of academics, nine out of ten people are smarter than me. I’m 31 years old and have spent the majority of my life attempting to get by academically.
“I didn’t realise I was dyslexic until my cousin told me, and it makes me sad to see that side of myself, but that’s life.”
Tags : Dyslexia ,
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )