The Acting Director-General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Mr Mathew Seiyefa, has assured Nigerians that the service will continue to protect the nation’s interest at all times.
Mr Seiyefa gave the assurance on Thursday at an interactive session with reporters in Abuja, the nation’s capital.
He promised that the service, under his watch, would respect and uphold the legitimate rights of all Nigerians without promoting the individual rights of any person above the interest of the country. The DSS Acting DG noted that the service was ready to partner with all stakeholders to contain all forms of national threats in the country.
He warned that while the DSS would ensure its best to protect the rights of the citizens, it would not tolerate the abuse of freedom of speech by any person. Seyeifa said the service would also protect its constitutional mandate as its reviews the issues which portray the DSS in a bad light.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited