The Department of State Security (DSS) has released a statement about the missing of Father Mbaka.
The Department of State Security (DSS) has confirmed that Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, who has been reported missing, is not in their custody.
Protests are currently taking place in front of the Catholic Bishop’s court in Enugu, where his supporters have gathered to talk and ask Bishop Callistus Onaga to release Fr. Mbaka.
He was declared missing two days ago after he allegedly waded into a river.
Supporters of the fiery Enugu priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, who are also members of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, on Wednesday, protested the whereabouts of the priest.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021