The Department of State Security (DSS) has released a statement about the missing of Father Mbaka.
The Department of State Security (DSS) has confirmed that Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, who has been reported missing, is not in their custody.
Protests are currently taking place in front of the Catholic Bishop’s court in Enugu, where his supporters have gathered to talk and ask Bishop Callistus Onaga to release Fr. Mbaka.
He was declared missing two days ago after he allegedly waded into a river.
Supporters of the fiery Enugu priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, who are also members of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, on Wednesday, protested the whereabouts of the priest.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff