The Department of State Services, DSS, has paraded a woman identified as Amina Mohammed for impersonating wife of the President, Aisha Buhari.
EJESGIST gathered, that She has been defrauding unsuspecting Nigerians.
Speaking with Newsmen, DSS Spokesperson, Peter Afunanya, revealed that Amina had pretended as Aisha Buhari to fleece a Lagos-based business mogul of N150 million.
She was paraded at the headquarters of the DSS, where a mild drama ensued as the woman, also known as Justina Oluoha and Amina Villa, initially refused to appear before newsmen.
She shouted that she was not alone in the cartel.
Amina, while shouting and weeping, alleged that Aisha Buhari’s sisters and a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), among others were accomplices.
DSS spokesperson said, “The importance of this conference is to unveil the identity of a suspect that had an unauthorized access to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa and used the Office of the First Lady to engage in a fraudulent act.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022