The Department of State Services (DSS) mentioned it had returned Mr. Sani Baba-Inna, Aide-de-Camp (ADC) to Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, to the Police.
Mr. Peter Afunanya, Public Relations Officer of the service disclosed this in a press release on Wednesday in Abuja.
The police had on Sept. 22 handed Baba-Inna to DSS for investigation over alleged use of workplace of the First Lady for extorting folks.
Afunanya mentioned that the suspect was alleged to have carried out the unlawful and different unethical actions within the identify of Buhari on whose behalf he falsely claimed to have acted.
“Investigation, nonetheless, revealed that he was by no means, at any given time or circumstance, straight or not directly, instructed, by the First Lady, to behave or accumulate, in her identify, cash or materials items from any particular person(s) or group(s).
“In line with normal procedures anticipated in dealing with a matter of this nature, Baba-Inna is returned to the Police for acceptable regimental motion.
“Accordingly, the main points of the investigation have additionally been forwarded to the related authorities,” he mentioned.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff