DSS Arrests Abdullahi Ganduje’s Media Aide After Criticising Buhari
Salihu had called on the government led by President Muhammadu Buhari to either deal with bandits in the country or resign. Tanko Salihu-Yakassai Tanko Salihu-Yakasai Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, a media assistant to the Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has been reported to have been arrested by operatives of the Department State Services.
ALSO READ : Breaking: Kagara Abductees Released – Official
After people complained about his whereabouts, Abubakar, a state government official, tweeted on Saturday, “Alhamdulillah we just confirmed @dawisu is at DSS office.” President Muhammadu Buhari’s government had been urged by Salihu to either deal with the country’s bandits or resign.
On Friday, Tanko-Yakasai spoke at the Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in Talata Mafara Local Government Area of Zamfara State, responding to the abduction of students.
The fact that this happened just a week after bandits kidnapped some schoolboys in Kagara, Niger State, shows, he claims, that the government has failed in its primary responsibility.
He said the government led by the All Progressives Congress had failed Nigerians, noting that when tragedy happens, it can not continue to lament without taking any action to prevent a repetition. On Twitter, he wrote: “Clearly, we, as the APC government, have failed Nigerians at all levels in the number 1 duty we were elected to do to secure lives & property.”
In this land, there is never a day without some form of insecurity. This is a pity! Deal decisively with terrorists or resign.
We lament, condemn, create a hashtag, the government pretends to do something every time another tragedy happens, no specific steps to prevent reoccurrence, and then we repeat the process.
For what purpose? Where are those who bear the burden of responsibility?
“Just last week, it was #freekagaraboys; today, it’s #RescueJangebeGirls; who knows what hashtag we’ll come up with tomorrow?” Perhaps one for ourselves if we find ourselves in the middle of one of these daring attacks.
This is sad & heartbreaking; I feel helpless & desperate. After his remark about Buhari during the #EndSARS protest, the governor’s aide was previously suspended by Ganduje, but was reinstated weeks later.
Pay Attention To:
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021